Saturday, October 14, 2017

Giving Pink Zebra Products a try!

"Pink Zebra"



A good friend of mine recently became a Pink Zebra consultant and hosted an online FB party. I had never heard of Pink Zebra before this and since it was my first time I was very curious about their products, so I attended the party.




I am so glad that I did!!

Well let me tell you they have way more to offer than those pretty pink boxes, which I totally love.
I ended up ordering the Silver Mercury Simmering Lights wax warmer, some wax sprinkles and a bottle of Soak (which is a fragrance spray for your home, car etc.)


 The Silver Mercury simmering lights wax warmer is just Gorgeous, once it is plugged in and all lit up!!  I put about 1 TBLS. of Toasted Marshmallow sprinkles in it and the aroma was very pleasant! Can't wait to try out the other sprinkle scents as well.


 If you have never gave "Pink Zebra" a try you may want to do so, I think you will be very pleased !


Oh, and "Praisly" the Pink Zebra (Stuffed Plush)  is just the most darling thing ever !!! I am thinking that I may just order one on my next purchase!


 Here are a couple of  "Pink Zebra consultants if you would like to give it a try, just follow the links below:



Or just click on the following link and request to join Dots very own group...
"SPRINKLING DOTS"   https://m.facebook.com/groups/120060388674300


 Have you tried "Pink Zebra", If so what products did you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment